Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Victoria Anne Edwards

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Verna

Verna Report 31 Jan 2015 22:17

I am searching for an old friend of mine. We lost touch over 50 years ago and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone may see this and know her. She was born in Blackpool in 1947 and lived on Exchange Street with her parents and older two brothers Barry and Freddie. The family moved to Kirkham for a short time in the early 60s where her dad was the landlord of the Swan Hotel; and then, I think they moved to Blackburn, but I could be wrong about that. If anyone knows Vicky, could you please pass on the message and ask if she would like to reconnect?
My name at that time was Verna Rawson and I lived opposite her, also on Exchange Street.
Thank you. :-)

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 31 Jan 2015 22:35

Friends reunited may be a better bet for finding someone unrelated to you. It has a street search facility

You could also try doing some research..........looking for a possible marriage for her would be a good start

The chances of anyone reading this board and knowing her must be small, at best.

Look in search trees..............

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 1 Feb 2015 05:04

Looks like she married a John Brown in 1976.

He has Barrie, Frederick and Victoria in his tree on this site.

Go to Search at the top and select Search All Member Trees.

Rose