Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Owen Family In Hackney.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joseph

Joseph Report 7 Jan 2015 14:40

Robert Owen b1895 in Bethnal Green. The family eventually moved to Hackney finally settling down in Well St. There I met Robert accompanied by a young lad - name unknown. I would like to make contact with him or his descendants.

Please view my thread on Find Ancestors :

' Looking For a Good Samaritan in Hackney '

Joe.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 7 Jan 2015 15:02

Please, Joseph, abide by site guidelines which are...one post per topic.

Look in search all trees for connections

The other thread is

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1348222

Joseph

Joseph Report 7 Jan 2015 17:22

My apologies. I assumed as they are two different lines of enquiry , one for Descendants the other for Living Relatives, albeit the same family name, wouldn't breach the guidelines.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 7 Jan 2015 17:35

You havnt done anything wrong. Joseph ,if you are looking for living relatives of the person whos connected to Robert Owens then you are on the right board.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 7 Jan 2015 17:36

Surely, both are looking for the 'young lad', who could have been totally unrelated.

Joseph

Joseph Report 7 Jan 2015 18:20

Kay, you are spot on, I firmly believe him to be his son.

Thank you for your interest.
Joe.

PS. There is the possibility he may also have a daughter, I'm not 100% certain.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 7 Jan 2015 18:25

Hopefully, Joe you wont wait too long for a living relative to have an interest and pop up on this site.

Joseph

Joseph Report 7 Jan 2015 19:50

Kay, what would you suggest as an alternative ?

Joe.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 7 Jan 2015 21:04

I cant Joe,until you have a name to work with,it may have to be left with a link emerging. :-)