Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

JAMES ANTHONY *BRIAN*

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Richard

Richard Report 23 Dec 2014 11:16

I wonder if anyone can help me. I am searching for my brother James Anthony *Brian. He was born on 23rd December 1977 In Wrexham Maelor Wales to my Mother then Anita Brian. I have tried so many different sites that come up with nothing. Does anyone know how or where I can turn now? My Brother would be 37 Today. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Also I am told his name would be the same except for the Surname So James Anthony ***** .

Thanks for taking the time to ready this and Merry Christmas to all

Richard Myatt *Ricky* :-)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 23 Dec 2014 11:42

have you looked in Search members Trees to see if he is listed

am assuming he was adopted as his surname is changed

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 23 Dec 2014 11:46

yes his birth GRO record shows a small s against the page nos so only a small cert would be issued which wouldnt show parent/s names. this indicates he was adopted

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 23 Dec 2014 11:49

You could add your name to the National Adoption contact register then if he does look for contact your info would be passed on to him

www.gov.uk/adoption-records/the-adoption-contact-register

Richard

Richard Report 23 Dec 2014 12:30

Thanks for you help, I will do this immediately :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 23 Dec 2014 12:54

Not sure why Shirley's link hasn't turned into a hyperlink. The begining seems to be missed off. Try this

https://www.gov.uk/adoption-records/the-adoption-contact-register

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 23 Dec 2014 13:02

Not in any GR tree but yours, so not using this site to try to find relatives