Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tracing Elsie Morris (nee McKeon)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AudreyAnna

AudreyAnna Report 12 Nov 2014 21:58

Hi I am trying to get in touch with Elsie McKeon, her uncle has died and the solicitor needs to get in touch with her Urgent.

Regards Audrey Brock :-)

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 12 Nov 2014 22:11

I assume this is the person who married in Liverpool in 1963? If you check out this site, you can look for the marriage, and see her spouse's full name. You might then try searching for them on 192.com.
http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl
Jan

AudreyAnna

AudreyAnna Report 12 Nov 2014 22:19

Thank you for getting in touch, I did find her once or rather the salvation army did many years ago, but sadly we lost touch again, she is my half sister Regards Audrey

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 12 Nov 2014 22:32

Have you checked out other members' trees? Use the search box above right.

There are several people with an Elsie McKeon born Liverpool, if this is her, including an Elsie and a Therese .

Having looked for births to the marriage, I suspect Therese is her daughter.

You can try contacting them by clicking on their names.

Good luck!

Jan

Pam

Pam Report 13 Nov 2014 11:56

To find Other Members Trees go to SEARCH at top right hand of the page and click on "Search All Member Trees"

AudreyAnna

AudreyAnna Report 14 Nov 2014 19:07

Thank you for all your reply's I have been in touch with Therese so I think I have the right person, fingers crossed. :-)