Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John Christopher Percy (b 1950) London

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jenVG

jenVG Report 2 Nov 2014 18:30

I am trying to trace the above person who was married to someone named Yvonne. He was the son of Alan and Alice Percy and had a brother James who I believe died a few years ago. Any help would be appreciated. I got a possible Tree search match - but no response to my message so far.

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 2 Nov 2014 19:30

Sent details of marriage and found living Bury St Edmunds but only to 2003, and wife
Yvonne has GR Tree.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 2 Nov 2014 22:26

They could be at the same address but opted out of the commercially available electoral register.

I only show up to 2002 at the address I still live at.

Kath. x

jenVG

jenVG Report 2 Nov 2014 23:01

Thanks Kath. I never thought of that. I'm not showing up on there either. I have a details postcode but it is shared with 8 properties - so I will have to write to each of them in turn. ip31 1et

regards
jennifer

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 3 Nov 2014 00:29

Will send you the address by pm.

Kath. x

jenVG

jenVG Report 5 Nov 2014 18:33

Success! I have written to the address and have just received a lengthy email from Yvonne with lots of news. So good to get a happy ending. Thanks to everybody who has contributed to this query. xx