Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying To Find David Council

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andrew

Andrew Report 13 Jul 2014 10:47

Hello Everyone
I am wondering if anyone can help me, I have been ask by my wife's, sisters husband Shaun Shand if i can locate or find any information on a David Council B Abt 1940 Gravesend.
David Council was married to Beryl Havrey B Abt May 1945/46, They split up abt 1972.
Beryl Harvey/Council then married ??? Shand, About 1974 Shaun Council was adopted and name changed to Shand.
So any info about David Council would be very much grateful and would be past on to Shaun.
Thank you Andy

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 13 Jul 2014 10:55

Have you looked to see if he remarried

LadyofKent

LadyofKent Report 13 Jul 2014 11:00

pmd up to date address

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 13 Jul 2014 11:00

Looks like he is David G and his second marriage was to Beryl

He was reg Maidstone at birth and for his first marriage ,take a look on FreeBMD for the records

He remarried in 1975