Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

constance and lillian andrews

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Twinklestar

Twinklestar Report 5 Jul 2014 09:27

Hi im looking for constance and lillian andrews my auntie jean methven went to school with them and would love to get back in touch born 1939 in tottenham.
we believe they are now living in the isle of wight
Thanks Tracy

Ricochet

Ricochet Report 5 Jul 2014 09:44

Are they unmarried? Are they twins?

Have you done anything to try to locate them yourself?

LadyofKent

LadyofKent Report 5 Jul 2014 10:04

pmd address

Twinklestar

Twinklestar Report 5 Jul 2014 10:31

i believe they both married but at the last electrol roll they were living together in isle of wight

patchem

patchem Report 5 Jul 2014 10:37

So have you received what you believe is the correct address, or do you want more help?

Thanks

Added:
For ref:
Births Jun 1939
Andrews Constance G
Andrews Lilian E M

I am guessing that Devonlady pm'd an address of a married Constance with an unmarried Lilian?

Ricochet

Ricochet Report 5 Jul 2014 10:41

If you already have the last Electoral Roll detail, what else are you asking for?

And if you have that info, you should not be unsure about whether they married

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 5 Jul 2014 12:30

The phone number of the ladies in the ER is in the phone book. Under "Find a Person", look up Andrews, in the relevant town.

http://www.thephonebook.bt.com

Twinklestar

Twinklestar Report 5 Jul 2014 18:04

thank you every one for your replies i should have made my message a bit clearer i no the address they both lived at from the electoral roll and wrote to them but im afraid they have sold that house ArgyllGran i have looked for their telephone number but cant find it did you find it ? if so could you kindly pm me with it thank you so much for your help

Ricochet

Ricochet Report 6 Jul 2014 11:21

The phone book is free on line The link is above

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 6 Jul 2014 12:25

PM sent as requested - but the phone number is for the address in the ER, so they won't be there any more.
Maybe the new owners can help..

Must be a very recent house sale, Twinklestar?

jax

jax Report 6 Jul 2014 13:45

Do people continue with the old numbers these days?

Last two houses I have lived in 2006 & 2009 we have had to get our own number, depending on who we used as our provider

If they have moved they may have taken the number with them?