Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for relatives originally from sligo

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chloe

Chloe Report 16 Jun 2014 21:03

Hi

I am looking for my fathers side of the family. He was adopted to england(dorset) from Sligo in ireland when he was 6 weeks old in 1952, his birth surname was 'Keane'. He was one of 11 siblings and aware of his mothers funeral aged 16 but he never attended. My dad is now 62. His birth name is William Vincent Keane

I am his daughter one of 3 aged 28, and would like to find any of my cousins or family members that may be searching too :-D

I have just done a search on the sligo register website and found out
Mothers name is Mary Ann Gilleran
Father is Patrick Keane

Siblings found so far are Adeline M Keane now 69, Margaret P Keane 73, and Noel C Keane 82. if you are out there please message me

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Jun 2014 23:12

Unlikely that anyone connected will stumble across your post

Use 'search all members trees'..........under the 'search' button to look for links on this site