Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

elizabeth mary banks ne jones

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

CYRIL

CYRIL Report 25 May 2014 19:36

Looking for the above was married to John j banks in 1948 last known lived in workington

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 25 May 2014 21:25

and as Sirius said in your third thread on the same thing, you have replies here:

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1340796

your post there was reported because you included the exact date of birth of a possibly living person and did not edit to remove it

you should still return to that thread and post a reply, not start more threads

use the box at the bottom of that thread to reply

and you can find it any time by clicking 'my threads' on the left of your monitor

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 27 May 2014 16:49

hello Cyril, I have your private message saying please could I give you more details ... but I'm afraid I have none

I clicked to go to the thread on the link above ... but it has been deleted, probably because of the personal information in your first post (birthdate)

I hope you got a chance to see the replies there before it was deleted, I don't know myself what was posted there

to reply to what has been said on the board, you should post a reply in the thread as I am doing here ... use the box down below these messages where it says 'Add your reply' and the click the 'Submit' button

it can be confusing to start but you get used to it

maybe if you use this thread now, just explain briefly what you know about Elizabeth Mary Jones Banks, and when you last knew of her

aha, google has helped my memory ... it still shows part of your deleted thread

patchem had posted the marriage details

and Shirley had accidentally posted info from the electoral roll when her ipad went wonky :-)

I will send you that privately but I think it is info you already have

and it doesn't seem likely that anyone will be able to find more than that

CYRIL

CYRIL Report 27 May 2014 17:46

She came from builth wells ,and spent a short time in liverpool before getting married and moving to workington

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 27 May 2014 18:29

Presume you had the 2002 Workington address and have tried a contact to the address to see if anyone knows of her

Did you also pick up on her husbands possible death ?

CYRIL

CYRIL Report 27 May 2014 19:44

I know of his death ,but unable to make enquiries to her address ,did you know her very well and her family,I know there is a son named John but unable to trace him, do you know if she is alive

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 27 May 2014 20:05

Cyril
We won't know of her or her family .we are genes members who try to help others with look ups