Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Charlotte Stone Bowles

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley

Shirley Report 6 Apr 2014 13:46

Looking for any living relatives of the sisters or brother of Charlotte Stone Bowles, wife of William Bowles of Gt. Yarmouth U.K, her parents were William and Charlotte Stone, they had lived in Lowestoft and when William died Charlotte moved to Gt. Yarmouth I think Charlotte Bowles may have had 3-4 sisters and 1 brother, Charlotte Stone may have worked at Grouts when she and the children moved to Yarmouth and may have lived somewhere near Fullers
Wondering Nellie

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 6 Apr 2014 14:33

Can you give some idea of a time scale?

Flip

Flip Report 6 Apr 2014 14:57

Think this may be the marriage referred to:

Charlotte Stone
Birth Date:1872
Marriage Date:1889
Marriage Place:St. Nicholas, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Father: William Stone
Spouse:William Bowles
FHL Film Number:1526459
Reference ID:2:1HSW07P

She is with her widowed mother Charlotte on the 1881 census, along with siblings.

The 1881 census is free to view on FMP and Familysearch.org

patchem

patchem Report 6 Apr 2014 15:39

Once you have located possible siblings from that free 1881 census, you can then look to see who has any of the family in their trees on here and then try and make contact.

You could also look and see who has her parents in their trees and make contact that way.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 6 Apr 2014 16:17

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 6 Apr 2014 22:28

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 7 Apr 2014 00:01

26/04/14

Obviously all the information i found was of no interest to you.