Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kenneth Varley LUCAS FAMILY SURREY AND HAMPSHIRE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date
Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Bevvy

Bevvy Report 10 Mar 2014 20:27

Trying to make contact as you have information re LUCAS FAMILY

I HAVE sent you msges on Genes but you may not have checked in for a while
if anyone knows Kenneth pls ask him to make contact.

\my paternal granddad John "Jack" Thomas Lucas is common thread...I have only just started research on this side of family and I am the only researcher in family as far as am aware - need to make contact to establish contact

Beverley (Lucas) Hinkley

patchem

patchem Report 10 Mar 2014 20:33

Welcome to the boards, Beverley.

You need to remove your phone number as it is against the terms and conditions and may lead to your posting being removed.

Unfortunately it is highly unlikely that anyone on here will know Kenneth.

Have you attempted to find him through any other means?

Added:
Do you know what Kenneth's membership number is - or the date of birth of your common family member?
Thanks

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 10 Mar 2014 20:34

Oh goodness me Please remove your tel nos ,this is an open site and and postings can be picked up by google .

This is why it's against T&C,s to post personal info on here

jax

jax Report 10 Mar 2014 21:59

Searching the trees on here there looks to be 3 Kenneth Varley's 1926 Ohio 1937 Garforth and 1950 Leeds

the accounts were opened between 2007 and 2010...they may have changed their email address's by now

Not sure which one you emailed though..

Ok...it was the one born 1950 with a approx. 5 year old membership number

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Mar 2014 22:27

You don't need to contact other members to research your family tree.........

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 10 Mar 2014 22:39

You've posted your message on the "Find Living Relatives" board, but it sounds as if you're really looking for information about previous generations.

If the latter, we may be able to help you trace your grandfather's ancestors if you care to give us some dates and places..

(It would be better, however, to move your thread to the "Find Ancestors" board if that's what you're looking for.)