Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i am looking for a woman called angela

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jennifer

jennifer Report 14 Feb 2014 17:55

hi i was wondering if anyone can help me i am looking for a woman called angie she lived with a man called mick ellis in the bridlington area. around 1996. she was around 40 at that time, when i first met her she lived with her mum in driffield, if anyone can help i would appreciate this, thankyou.

patchem

patchem Report 14 Feb 2014 18:11

Jennifer,

The chance of anyone knowing about her is very small if you do not even have a surname.

Have you got any further information about Mick Ellis, or anything else at all to help to identify her?

Thanks

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 14 Feb 2014 20:19

If you remember her mum's address, you could look up the ER for that and hope she was old enough to be listed. The ER would be held at the nearest library with a Local Studies section, or the Archive. Historical ER can only be searched by address.

At the very least the ER entry would give you the mother's surname, which hopefully would also be Angie's (Angela?)