Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

jacqueline whalen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ljmacq

ljmacq Report 9 Feb 2014 15:02

JW was my classmate at st Francis Xaviers primary school at Waterside, Dunaskin---
between Dalmellington and Patna in Ayrshire Scotland. She was born in 1947.

jax

jax Report 9 Feb 2014 15:41

Welcome to the boards James

Have you tried friends reunited? not that it is very popular these days but you never know

There is also someone called Elizabeth that has her in their tree...unless there was more than one born in Ayr that year?

patchem

patchem Report 9 Feb 2014 15:47

Jacqueline Whalen born in Ayr is in someone's tree on here.

Have you tried to contact them?

ljmacq

ljmacq Report 10 Feb 2014 13:12

I am sure the Jacqueline Whalen on Friends Reunited is the one I am looking for and I have tried several times to contact the trees owner Elizabeth Boyd/Benzies but she does not answer my e-mails. I asked Friends Reunited if this tree we still being used but they are not allowed to give out that information.

jax

jax Report 10 Feb 2014 13:26

Friends reunited do not have trees it is school based

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Feb 2014 16:17

If she is on Friends reunited, she must be there on her own account....................

If she is in someone's tree............that is on THIS site.

patchem

patchem Report 10 Feb 2014 18:12

You can look for the tree owner on 192.com - there are not many people with that surname.

It is possible that she is a daughter of Jacqueline, born in Ayr.

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 11 Feb 2014 10:16

Jacqueline found up to 2007

Is there a vital reason for this search ?

EDIT
Data sent to poster