Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Descendants of Kenneth Graham A Knowles

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Silvie

Silvie Report 17 Dec 2013 09:58

I am looking to find anyone who can tell me anything about, or descendants of my uncle Kenneth Graham A (I think Alastair) Knowles, who was born in Lambeth in 1929 and died in Surrey in 1988.

He was married 3 times. Firstly to Joan L Hodges in Camberwell in 1951. I think they had 3 children (all born in Lambeth), Ann E Knowles, born 1952, Margaret I Knowles born 1955 and lastly Kevin P Knowles born 1960. I think there is a possibility that Kevin P Knowles (who would be my cousin) married in Camberwell in 1983.

Uncle Kenneth remarried in 1963 in Lambeth to someone with the surname Sanchez (I don't know any more than this), and then he married again in Kings Lynn in 1973. I know nothing more.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Dec 2013 10:59

Please tell us what you have done yourself to try to find them

jax

jax Report 17 Dec 2013 13:26

Are you actually looking for them or are you just looking for info about them?

Have you looked to see if they are in any trees on here?

Silvie

Silvie Report 17 Dec 2013 13:46

hello Reggie and Jax

Thank you for replying.

I have looked for info in the free BMD records and also on find my past. I no longer have a subscription to either FMP or Ancestry.

I am really hoping to be able to find out from any of them information about my uncle, and therefore my own family history. I did not know I had an uncle Kenneth until quite recently. If any of my uncle Kenneth's family were interested, I would be willing to share the information that I have about the Knowles family from further back with them.

silvie

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 17 Dec 2013 16:42

CONTACT DATA SENT