Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

192 or GR electoral rollLookup please!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date
Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Linda

Linda Report 2 Dec 2013 23:55

Hello.

I have found relatives of mine on 192 who reside in Middlesbrough.unfortunately I have no credits!
I have also found them on GR electoral roll too!
I am aware very few people will do these searches as they are expensive!

Can someone do this lookup for me `if yes` I shall inbox the information.
Very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Linda. :-)

Pam

Pam Report 3 Dec 2013 08:43

If you have Find My Past electoral information on there too

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 3 Dec 2013 09:54

If they are on the ER, they are probably in the phone book..................have you looked?

Linda

Linda Report 3 Dec 2013 21:22

Reggie.

I done what you said to do. unfortunately it only gave me the first three Intitials of the postcode which did`nt really help with the above telephone addresses!

Also the Surname is very popular which is in my family. I have come to the conclusion I am most probably related to at least half the population in Middlesbrough. Anyway I am now sorted and thank you for your help and guidance Reggie.

Regards.
Linda. :-)