Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

michelle cleary

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

o brien

o brien Report 17 Nov 2013 17:53

i am seeking whereabouts of the above who left dublin with her mum for somewhere in liverpool in or around 1971 to 1973. michelle is roughly 55 but i am not sure. she did live in drimnagh dublin prior to her departure
many thanks
tomas

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 17 Nov 2013 18:13

Do you have her mother's name? Chances are Michelle has married, so her mother would be easier to look for (unless she has married too!).
There is no marriage for a Michelle Cleary in the Liverpool area as far as I can see.
Jan

o brien

o brien Report 17 Nov 2013 19:04

many thanks jan. alas i do not know her mums name and as you say she may have married. i know she has a sister sharon and her dad is joseph cleary. cannot seem to find him here in dublin. will keep hunting and thanks again jan
tomas