Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for alan john takle, born 1950 in bristol

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie Ann

Julie Ann Report 29 Oct 2013 16:37

Am looking for a living relative alan john takle, born in bristol and still living here from what i can tell d.o.b. 1950 married twice.
If any one knows him could they please let me know
thanks.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 29 Oct 2013 17:03

Hi Julie Ann

How are you related to him please?

Have you contacted the person who has the same forename as his 2nd wife to see if she knows where he is? Although he drops off the household ER after 2003, she is listed 2009-2013. They might both have opted out for 2004-2008.

Julie Ann

Julie Ann Report 29 Oct 2013 17:29

Hiya, thanyou for asking, he is my father, I have spoken to a daugher of his who isnt sure where he is either so am in a bit of a stale mate at the moment hope this helps
Kind regard jue

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 29 Oct 2013 17:38

Is Geraldine his daugher or his latest known Ex? When did you and your half sister last have contact with him?

If he was employed, how about the last known work place?

There are later entries on the ER for a John Takle - no middle initial - but they seem to be bedsits/flats with other occupants in subsequent years

Julie Ann

Julie Ann Report 29 Oct 2013 17:43

I think geraldine is his ex wife and at the time his daughter I think said she hadnt seen him in over 10 years. I didnt want to upset anyone to push any further but I havent seen him in over 25 years as my mother was quit hostile about matters
Many thanks
Jue

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 29 Oct 2013 20:45

What about his siblings, your uncles and aunts? Have you had any contact with them?

Rose

Julie Ann

Julie Ann Report 29 Oct 2013 21:18

Hiya, no I dont know his family and have had no luck finding the siblings apart from what I have foind here I.e birth records :0)

Julie Ann

Julie Ann Report 29 Oct 2013 21:19

Hiya, no I dont know his family and have had no luck finding the siblings apart from what I have foind here I.e birth records :0)

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 29 Oct 2013 23:40

Alan's mother appears to be on 192.com

Marriages Sep 1942
Nicholls Rosina M Takle Bristol 6a 227
Takle Henry T Nicholls Bristol 6a 227

Rose

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 30 Oct 2013 04:29

ADDRESS & TELEPHONE NUMBERS FOR SISTERS SENT

must be worth a try

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Julie Ann

Julie Ann Report 30 Oct 2013 09:19

Thankyou every one for your help I am extremely grateful and fingers crossed it all works out :0) :-D