Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Graham Briscoe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marjorie

Marjorie Report 23 Oct 2013 11:39

Does anyone know where Graham is or anything about him. He was born in Frodsham in 1953
Last heard of 1968/1969 in Marple Boys Hostel.
Any info or help on this would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Oct 2013 11:48

Have you checked the electoral roll? There are a number of entries around the Cheshire area, assuming he stayed in the area.

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Oct 2013 11:53

Is he the Stockport birth mmn Finney 1958 ? if so search trees shows he has a tree on here.

Marjorie

Marjorie Report 23 Oct 2013 12:23

Hi Rambling Rose
Thanks for reply. m/m/n was Livesley

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Oct 2013 12:26

in that case freebmd has the birthdate as 1953?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 23 Oct 2013 13:22

What is your connection?

have you tried looking for him yourself?

www.192.com

Friends reunited

'search all trees'

Marjorie

Marjorie Report 23 Oct 2013 14:34

Graham is my brother & I have tried searching myself. I have found my 3 sisters & 2 brothers. Can't find Graham & can't find another sister, Ann

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Oct 2013 15:18

Marjorie have you discounted the ones on the electoral roll? It would be useful for anyone helping to know which ones can be eliminated.

jax

jax Report 23 Oct 2013 15:47

Sadly as there is only one born 1953 in England or Wales this could be him

England & Wales, Death Index, 1916-2007
about Graham Briscoe
Name:
Graham Briscoe
Birth Date:
11 Oct 1953
Date of Registration:
Dec 2004
Age at Death:
Registration District:
Birmingham
Inferred County:
Warwickshire
Register Number:
A30B
District and Subdistrict:
061/1A
Entry number:

Marjorie

Marjorie Report 24 Oct 2013 10:54

Thanks jax. It was at the back of my mind that Graham could be dead. I had been told that he slept rough, but just hoped he would have got himself sorted out.
Rambling Rose, I haven't seen electoral roll. The siblings I have found are David & Jane Briscoe. Carole, Eugene & Maria Garvey & the only others I know about are Graham & Ann. Ann was adopted & became Gaynor Bradshaw, last known of in Sale, Cheshire in the 1960's