Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Darren clayton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date
Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

david

david Report 12 Oct 2013 17:43

I am looking for Darren clayton who put a post in 2009 looking for Brian Pollock from clydebank, born 1950,Brian was in a relationship with a Sylvia clayton in Manchester in 1970 who had a 5year old daughter and lived with her parents at the time, Sylvia was born around 1946/47, Brian is my father and we only seen Darren clayton's post a few days ago and believe he may be a son my father was unaware of, if u know or are Darren clayton born around 1971 that has an older sister and mother Sylvia from Manchester then please contact me as my father and I really want contact.
Thanks
David Pollock

jax

jax Report 12 Oct 2013 17:56

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1195197

Have you sent him a message by clicking on his name? which you was advised to do on the above thread

david

david Report 12 Oct 2013 18:05

Yes it was the first thing I done but his last post was 2009 so I don't know if he still uses the site

jax

jax Report 12 Oct 2013 18:07

He probably doesn't but his email address may still be the same and he will be notified of a private message

GenealogyResearchAssistance

GenealogyResearchAssistance Report 12 Oct 2013 20:24

As you have sent him a personal message you can see whether or not he has read it. If you look in your sent messages it the envelope has disappeared it has been opened and read. It also gives an indication of his activity on the site.

david

david Report 12 Oct 2013 21:04

My brother has found me now, 28 years and I find out I have a brother with nieces and nephews, so happy right now, funny how life can change in the drop of a hat