Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sarah Louise hatton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah Louise

Sarah Louise Report 23 Aug 2013 00:32

Hi, the title is my birth name. I was adopted in the summer of 1979. Dob 1979
Mother - Karen hatton nee randles of Wallasey Cheshire. Dob 1956
Father - Michael Dennis cooper married my mother in 1980 but separated between then and 1982. Dob 1954
Half brother on mother side but remained with father - Stephen mark hatton. Dob 1976
Full brother - Michael Robert hatton. Dob 1977
Also Karen had 4 sisters who in 1979 were 21, 19, 17 & 8, one was named Julie and possibly sister aged 17.

Trying to trace where everyone is now currently. Any help appreciated.

Thanks x

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 23 Aug 2013 03:36

SIBLINGS DATA SENT

SISTER BORN 1959 FOUND
2013 ADDRESS SENT

patchem

patchem Report 23 Aug 2013 07:17

Welcome to the boards, Karen.

Could you remove the full dates of birth of anyone who has not been adopted, as this could lead to identity theft?

Have you looked to see if any of your family are in anyone's tree on here, or any common ancestors such as grandparents. (Have you got information about your grandparents?)

If you find them on here you can then make contact.

Added:
How many of the family are aware of your birth?