Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help finding a relative

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kelly anne marie

kelly anne marie Report 14 Aug 2013 19:42

hello im wondering if someone could help me im looking for a steven martin george leroux,
all i no is that he was born in or around hitching, in september 1968, he used to go skating in the agora in wolverton milton keynes around 1986-1987, he lived in northampton around 1988-1989, then he moved to milton keynes, after this i dont know where he went.
i would be really interested to either find him or anyone who either nos of him or is any kind of relative to him thank you in advance
please

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 14 Aug 2013 20:15

Hi Kelly

Could you remove his exact DOB please at it is against T&C?

OK - worked out that he does know about you.

Were you were aware of the 2012 address in Stevenage? Sending PM anyway and the 2013 address of his wife even though he isn't listed with her.

Gee

Gee Report 14 Aug 2013 20:16

Hi

Kelly, I tried to help you on your other thread and you deleted?

I told you, I found his birth and marriage, you need to tell us how you are connected?

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 14 Aug 2013 20:21

Gins - Click on Kelly's name ;-)

Gee

Gee Report 14 Aug 2013 20:31

Det, I did on the last thread

:-)

kelly anne marie

kelly anne marie Report 14 Aug 2013 21:14

hi yes sorry i deleted last thread and he is my father and i would really like to get in contact with him i wasnt aware of any details of his wear abouts after milton keynes. thank you all for your help and im sorry i will remove the DOB. :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 14 Aug 2013 23:40

Further PMs to/from Kelly advising that if she has no joy after writing to the two addresses, to come back to the thread.

We can then see if we can find contact details for other people whose lives he has shared.