Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Williamson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Scott

Scott Report 6 Aug 2013 09:21

I'm looking for cousins of my grandmother. Her aunt and uncle were Eric and Betty Williamson. There children being Sandra and Pamela. They were twins and are who I am looking for. As far as I know they were last living in the Newcastle area.

Any information would be most appreciated.

Scott Mackenzie

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 6 Aug 2013 09:50

Birth year?

And how much research have you done?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 6 Aug 2013 09:54

Was 'Betty' actually Elizabeth L Charlton?

EDIT

Yes..........she was.

Daughters born 1948

Are you aware of their probable siblings?

Scott

Scott Report 6 Aug 2013 13:53

Hi,

Yes Betty was Elizabeth Charlton as far as I know. I think the twins were born in 1948. They has a sister Dorothy born 1952 and a brother Fred born about 1960.

I had an address for Pamela when she registered Eric's death in 1998. It was in New biggin by the sea. I did write but the letter was sent back, she was no longer at that address.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 6 Aug 2013 14:18

And was Pamela married by 1998?

To get accurate birth info for Pamela and her siblings....................use freebmd

Scott

Scott Report 6 Aug 2013 15:44

Hi,

We are not sure which got married, Pamela was married by 1998 to a Mr Anderson.... We have wedding photos of either Pamela or Sandra, not sure which one. As far as we know it's the right years for birth....

Scott

Scott Report 6 Aug 2013 15:50

Just checked and all the dates I have are right. Non marriage for Pamela before 1983, so it must have been afterwards.