Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WILLIAM P RUSSELL

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gerald

Gerald Report 31 Jul 2013 22:08

Seeking information of William Perry Russell, born early 1930's in Hampshire, widower, last known address Oxford Close, Sible Hedingham Essex or his son Perry R L born 1959 Essex. G Irwin

patchem

patchem Report 31 Jul 2013 22:51

Have you looked for his birth in free bmd for exact birth year?

What sort of information are you after?

Thanks

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 31 Jul 2013 23:11

No births for William P Russell in Hampshire..............

What is your connection?

Gerald

Gerald Report 31 Jul 2013 23:22

My mistake - possibly 1933 Kingston on Thames but lived Hampshire 1940s and 50s. He is/was my wife's step-father. Lost contact after death of her mother. Would like to know if he is still alive or not. Also his son Perry born 1959 who is her step-brother and was last heard of in Havering area.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 31 Jul 2013 23:31

No record of a death..........but online BMD records only go up to 2006

No sign of a marriage for the son.................

Try www.192.com

Gerald

Gerald Report 1 Aug 2013 23:33

Additional info - Perry R L Russell married Denise P Swinyard in the Epping area in 1991 and had three children - Steven, Mitchell and Poppy. They were last heard of in the Havering area in 2002.

jax

jax Report 1 Aug 2013 23:52

The marriage in 1991 does not give any middle initials

Are you sure he is the same person as there is another Perry Russell who that marriage would fit

Just looked in the trees on here and The perry who married Denise is not the one born 1959

jax

jax Report 2 Aug 2013 00:31

I also see you have this family in your tree

I suggest you remove them as Denise and the children are nothing to do with your family....plus you should obtain permission to do so if they were

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 2 Aug 2013 08:48

Unless you have obtained the marriage cert, you cannot possibly know that the 1991 marriage is in any way relevant, and it certainly appears that it is not

And, as jax has said, you must remove these people from your tree.................even if they were related to you, you'd have to have the permission of each of them to put their details in your GR tree.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 2 Aug 2013 08:54

The person who married Denise is on the ER for 2002...and does not have any other recorded forenames