Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Krause from Poland/Prussia

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michaelle

Michaelle Report 17 Jul 2013 08:22

Looking to contact any of the following descendants (or any others) of my GG Grandparents (Martin Krause 1824-1863 and Anna Elisabeth Fandrich (1827-?). They lived in Synogac near Sompolno Poland in the 1840's 1850's and 1860's when they had their family.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ACCESS TO PHONE BOOKS IN POLAND????

Waldemar Krause b 7 January 1940 in LUBELSKIE POLAND

Anyone is this family born between 1919 and 1936 in CHELM POLAND
(Parents Alexander Krause (b 18 March 1887) and Emma Lehmann)
Edmund Krause
Rudolf Krause
Natalie Krause
Reinhold Krause
Emil Krause
Stephanie Krause
Leo Krause
Lea Krause

Anyone is this family born between 1913 and 1920 in LUBLIN POLAND
(Parents Rudolf Krause (b1885 Chelm) and Wanda Lippert)

Edmond Krause b 7 March 1913 (m Marta Formanski in 1940)
Martha Krause b August 1914 (m Edmund JESSE in 1936)
Johanna Krause b 24 December 1917 or 1918
August Krause b January 1919
Rudolf Krause b 5 April 1920

Thank you so much for any help you can give. We have been looking for them for many years as we have an entire album of photo's from that family and we would like to help identify who they are and of course meet them.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Jul 2013 08:57

Try googling for phone book info

Look on here in 'search all trees' for the names................

Michaelle

Michaelle Report 17 Jul 2013 09:07

Thanks Reggie,
There are no Polish White Pages phone books on-line I'm afraid. Unless someone else knows a link for them??
I have already searched all the trees on this and other sites.
There are often the names but usually not any detail to identify them at all. :-(

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 17 Jul 2013 09:37

You don't say if you have contacted the tree owners. If not, it's worth a try just in case.
Jan

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 17 Jul 2013 10:42

There is a Waldemar Krause on facebook, living in Germany. His profile pictures suggest that he is in his 20's, but he could be related.

There is also one listed on http://www.linkedin.com/pub/waldemar-krause/46/344/ba1 educated in Universität Dortmund / University of Dortmund & Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster / University of Muenster living in Connecticut.

Assuming they survived, with all the upheaval of WW2 and the Russian re-invasion after the war the family could have moved anywhere.

Michaelle

Michaelle Report 17 Jul 2013 11:13

Thanks Detective. I'll look them up. Found a yellow pages on line for Poland. There are a few listings with the name Krause in the right areas. I'll send an e-mail to any who list the addresses. Krause is like Smith or Jones (re commonness) in Germany - makes it pretty hard.