Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NORMAN BIRCH

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Norman

Norman Report 8 Jul 2013 22:38

Hi
I am writing this on behalf of my father Norman birch, I am looking for his children one by the name of Neil Lewis birch who was born in Lambeth London in 1966. He married a Jacqueline holloway in Wandsworth in 1964. Please please reply if you have any information as my father is very ill and it's important to him to know his children are ok and well and that he loves them dearly. Please if you know anything then please help
Thank you
Peter birch

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 8 Jul 2013 23:13

When and where was the last contact?

Where have you looked?

patchem

patchem Report 8 Jul 2013 23:17

Welcome to the boards, Norman.

Have you found Jennifer and Lee?

http://www.missing-you.net/people/jennifer-birch-neil-lewis-birch-and-lee-victor-birch-127319.php

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 9 Jul 2013 00:15

Did Jennifer remarry? If so, did the children take new surnames?

Rose