Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for birth father

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

mandy

mandy Report 13 Apr 2013 14:28

hi,im looking for my birth father barry eagle,he has two sisters,valerie and katrina or possibly kaitlin,my mother can not remember the second sisters exact name,one of the sisters used to live in blackbird leys approx 1966/67.Barry also had relatives in wakefield by the name of pope also around 1966/67. Unsure where he lives now but the last time my mother saw him very briefly was approx 20 years ago,Barry could have lived in woodstock back in the sixties but im not certain on that.

Penny

Penny Report 13 Apr 2013 14:33

So, Does he know you were born?

For those that dont know, Blackbird Lees and Woodstock are both close to oxford

Is/was your surname Eagle, ie were they married?

what sort of age would he be now?

patchem

patchem Report 13 Apr 2013 14:43

Welcome to the boards, Mandy.

For info/consideration
There is a marriage for a Valarie Eagle in Oxford in 1969.

Added:
Is it Barry or Barrie?
A rather large family, possibly, with a distinctive name that is not Katrina or Kaitlin, and she can be easily found.

As has been said, does he know about you?

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 13 Apr 2013 15:49

It looks very much as if the one found by patchem is correct and the spelling of his name is Barrie rather than Barry.

If this is correct then you will need to tread carefully as there is a marriage for him and the birth of a daughter to that marriage.

Kath. x