Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Gristwoods

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

SuBoo

SuBoo Report 7 Oct 2012 18:37

I joined Genesreunited when I saw that a member called Dizzy Member no 11777644 was interested in contacting any family members/ancestors of Arden Gristwood. Unfortunately I've had no reply to any messages that I have sent over the last couple of months. Anyone know her? or an email address? I will supply all my details - seems a shame for us not to join forces as obviously same family members. Any help appreciated many thanks Sue b

SuBoo

SuBoo Report 7 Oct 2012 18:40

I joined Genesreunited when I saw that a member called Dizzy member no 1777644 was interested in contacting any family members/ancestors of Arden Gristwood. Unfortunately I've had no reply to any of my messages sent over the last couple of months. Anyone know her? of her? email address? I will gladly supply my details - seems a shame for us not to join forces as obviously same family members. Any help much appreciated many thanks sue B

jax

jax Report 7 Oct 2012 20:04

That membership number is very old and he/she may not be a member now

Edit just noticed you have two different numbers one 11m the other 1m (just checked and it is old)

Have these messages been opened? No envelope showing?

Renes

Renes Report 3 May 2013 17:52

We are just checking to see if watched thread email notification is working

This thread, for some reason was in mine and ticked for email notification

No email as yet

Thank you Stoney

Renes

Renes Report 3 May 2013 19:49

Thanks Jax

Yes I got an email

So system seem to be working .......