Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone need lookups??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clara-Jane

Clara-Jane Report 12 Sep 2012 23:00

I have a week left of my subscription and have gone as far as I can on here with the line I was researching. If anyone needs any lookups I'll gladly do some :-)

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 12 Sep 2012 23:27

What resources do you have access to?

Clara-Jane

Clara-Jane Report 12 Sep 2012 23:34

Every UK census,military, electoral, BDM, some parish, some church, some schools pre 1900, some immigration, wills & probate.

A bit of everything I guess

Clara-Jane

Clara-Jane Report 12 Sep 2012 23:35

although we know some of those aren't wonderfully in depth or well transcripted

jax

jax Report 13 Sep 2012 00:27

I would just join in with everyone else where you can Clara-Jane

Clara-Jane

Clara-Jane Report 13 Sep 2012 12:00

Thanks Jax I have been, just thought it would be kind to offer that's all x

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 13 Sep 2012 21:26

Clara - Jane...I think it is very kind of you to offer both your time and paid for resources to assist other people.

Wendy

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 13 Sep 2012 21:29

.............as we all do, without actually posting a thread on the subject

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 13 Sep 2012 21:37

For crying out loud Reggie does being nice or civil never enter your head. If you want to post a thread offering help then do it and give others a chance to ask you what resources you have, or instruct you on how they think you should be doing things and quoting terms and conditions etc. Ease up a bit especially on new posters, you never know you may even feel better for it.

Wendy

Clara-Jane

Clara-Jane Report 14 Sep 2012 09:41

aww Reggie........ do you need a hug? You sound a little grumpy my dear. :-P

Clara-Jane

Clara-Jane Report 14 Sep 2012 09:43

And all the PMs tell me I did the right thing in offering <3

elsie

elsie Report 14 Sep 2012 12:11

Hi Clara Jane, Iam aged 75 and trying to find descendants of my grandfather Edward Boyle married born 1863 died 1900 he was from northern Ireland, married Mary E Gilbert from Manchester in Warrington 1898 his father was named Peter and that that he was a farmer gleaned from their marriage cert, records were distroyed by fire curtesy of the IRA in 1922, any help would be appreciated.
Elsie Murphy.

Clara-Jane

Clara-Jane Report 14 Sep 2012 14:00

I have sent you a private message Elsie x