Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

james terrance hutchinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Deborah

Deborah Report 26 Aug 2012 17:26

can anyone help me find james hutchinson he was a photographer in skeggness in 1964. he was married to nancy how at last knowing look for to any info thanks

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 26 Aug 2012 19:07

There might be quite a few James Hutchinsons around! When and where did he marry, and do you know when/where he was born?
Jan

Deborah

Deborah Report 27 Aug 2012 10:31

all i know is that jamess middle name was terrance .

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 27 Aug 2012 10:33

May I ask if you have his marriage cert? I know it seems very off the point, but you are going to need all the info you can get if you are going to track him down.
Jan

Deborah

Deborah Report 27 Aug 2012 19:32

this is my friends relitive that i am trying to find and yes she has the correct mothers name as its her mum and dad but she has not got it so not sure of dates

JustDinosaurJill

JustDinosaurJill Report 27 Aug 2012 20:21

There is a marriage which might match but the middle name is wrong.

Does your friend know his mother's name by any chance?

JustDinosaurJill

JustDinosaurJill Report 27 Aug 2012 20:32

Does your friend have her birth certificate?

Don't put any details on here but is it in her birth name?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 27 Aug 2012 23:22

Are you saying that James married Nancy How?

If not, please clarify.

If your friend was adopted, she should add herself to the adoption contact register

Is the man's second name taken from a document?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 27 Aug 2012 23:24

When and where was your friend born?

Were both parents named on her birth cert?

JustDinosaurJill

JustDinosaurJill Report 28 Aug 2012 10:19

Morning Deborah,

We aren't trying to be interrogatory. We want to help but without anything to go on, we can't find anything for your friend.

If your friend does have names to share, being mindful of putting names of living on here, you can pm them to me if you wish.