Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for relatives of Thomas Rook in Kent

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Miriam

Miriam Report 25 Aug 2012 21:39

I am building family tree and want to make sure I include everyone possible, particularly born since 1950.

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 25 Aug 2012 22:53

Welcome to the boards Miriam.

When was Thomas born and where?

Please be aware that GR does not allow you to add living people to your online tree without their individual permission, but people could contact you with added information by sending a PM(personal message) which is not shown on the boards but comes direct to your mailbox.

Gwyn

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 25 Aug 2012 23:21

You can add living people to your own OFFLINE tree.

If you are looking for links on this site........use the search all trees facility...found under the 'search' button

Miriam

Miriam Report 26 Aug 2012 07:14

Thank you all for replies and advice, which are much appreciated. Grandfather TH born in late 1800's but I believe there is a relative whose name is unknown to me. If anyone who thinks it may be them replies on that basis I will not, of course, publish any details without their permission.