Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

AUSTRALIAN SEARCH

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

wozcav

wozcav Report 21 Jul 2012 17:13

Trying to trace the following (Removed KIN):
Mary APTED b.1933 READING Berks, m. Keneth J. BOWTELL b.1930 with Daughter GILLIAN F. b.1955 all Emigrating to FORTITUDE VALLEY BRISBANE QLD Au C.1958, Any GRs with experience of accessing OZ
Kin please would appreciate advice here? Grateful :-)

jax

jax Report 21 Jul 2012 19:50

Can only see them on the 1958 ER

Have you tried the Australian white pages?

wozcav

wozcav Report 22 Jul 2012 11:36

Hi Jax, Many thanks, tried Aus/WPs yet but will go to this soonest. Is ER Emigration Register please? I have been given their Queensland Township and am trying to find a Community-Online Site to leave message, mostly Commercial though? Appreciating you assistance, its valued!

jax

jax Report 22 Jul 2012 17:12

ER is Electrol Roll

I cannot see them going to Australia either

Vanessa

Vanessa Report 22 Jul 2012 17:20

There are a number of Bowtells in the whitepages for Queensland. If you have any idea of where they lives, it will help to narrow down the search for you. There are 3 x K. Bowtell and 2 x M. Bowtell in the directory.

Vanessa

wozcav

wozcav Report 23 Jul 2012 09:05

Thanks all, this helps and we'll go with this, actually have other Kin in QL so will enlist their help? Grateful!

jax

jax Report 23 Jul 2012 15:00

If they stayed in Queensland or even Australia...why are they not on any other ER? unless I have missed something

wozcav

wozcav Report 23 Jul 2012 16:18

Jax, will go back to source for name checks....thanks!