Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to trace Ben Dixon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne

Anne Report 3 Jul 2012 14:51

I am trying to find Ben Dixon who was born in 1993. His birth was registered in Hitchin, Herts. I don't know anymore about him, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

jax

jax Report 3 Jul 2012 14:57

Is he related to you? have you tried 192.com or facebook?

cannot say I can see his birth myself

Sheila

Sheila Report 3 Jul 2012 15:34

Hi

He may not show up on the elec roll yet as he would only be 19 what area ? have you tried FR facebook etc

jax

jax Report 3 Jul 2012 15:40

If he is 19 he would be on it as long as he or who ever he is living with have not opted out

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Jul 2012 16:13

If you dont know anymore about him why are you looking for him? whats the connection as this is only a young man.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Jul 2012 16:16

no birth reg in Hitchin for that name for the 1990;s

Anne

Anne Report 3 Jul 2012 16:35

He went to school with my daughter in Royston, Herts and moved away to Woburn, Bedfordshire in late 90's. We are trying to trace him but no luck so far (even looked on Facebook so thought we would try here in case anyone knows him or where he is).

His name is Ben Harley Dixon born 1993 in either Cambridge or Hertfordshire.

jax

jax Report 3 Jul 2012 16:41

Why say Hitchen when you did not know where he was born

Most children would be born at the Rosie if they lived in that area as my own daughter was ...found his birth now

I suppose there could of been a chance he was born at the Lister

jax

jax Report 3 Jul 2012 17:00

He could be at uni of course by now

There are quite a few Ben Dixon's scattered around the country in the right age group