Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

JOHN CHARLES PERRY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 10 Jun 2012 17:54

I am looking for John Charles Perry, born in Hythe in Hampshire on 31st May 1954.
John is my brother, and I have not seen him in about 25 years. The last known address I have for him was Shirley, Southampton, Hampshire. He was married to Elaine Mary Dear in 1973, and has a daughter, Samantha, born in 1974, and a son, Michael, born in 1975.
If anyone has any information as to his whereabouts I would be very grateful.
thanks, Liz

Penny

Penny Report 10 Jun 2012 18:18

Have you tried facebook?

Do you have any reason to think he may not be alive?
There is one died, but in Westminster, London in 1978 ( John Charles, born the right year too)

no, that isn't your brother, he was born a year earlier

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 10 Jun 2012 18:49

Yes, I have tried facebook, but no luck. I know he was stil alive in 2009.

I visited the last address I had for him in July 2010, and was told he had move the previous year, but no forwarding address.

KINGSMILL

KINGSMILL Report 11 Jun 2012 06:04

Elaine is on facebook

:-)

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 11 Jun 2012 07:20

Elaine also has a tree on this site.

Rose

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 11 Jun 2012 09:16

Its my brother I am really trying to find, rather than Elaine, but any info would be great. Can you post a link to her facebook or tree?

Lynski

Lynski Report 11 Jun 2012 10:28

You have to find her in Search Trees (dark green bar above) and then click on the find out more button to send her a message before you can get access to her tree.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 11 Jun 2012 18:39

There's also an address for Elaine in 2012 on 192.com

Rose