Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Darren, son of michael hales

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 6 Jun 2012 20:32

I am looking for any information relating to my fathers eldest son, i have very little information, my dad was born in 1946, I believe Darren was born when he was around 20, in tonbridge, kent, all I know about his mother is that her name was Jackie, my aunt said that he had tracked down my dad and my dad had got him a driving job in tonbridge kent, unfortunately all details of my brothers whereabouts died when my dad suddenly passed away, I have been searching birth records but there are far too many missing factors to narrow it down, any help, suggestions or even information would b greatly appreciated
Sandra

minihousenut

minihousenut Report 6 Jun 2012 20:44

Was your dad married to Jackie, if not it will be an almost impossible to gain info without her surname

minihousenut

minihousenut Report 6 Jun 2012 20:53

Just done a quick check and can't find a Darren born in Tonbridge between 1964- 1970 . Are you sure it's spelt this way and not Daren or Darrin

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 6 Jun 2012 22:45

minimousenut,

I see more than 200 then.

Rose

minihousenut

minihousenut Report 7 Jun 2012 09:57

Hi Rose I also found hundreds of Darrens but none born in Tonbridge on freebmd.

KINGSMILL

KINGSMILL Report 7 Jun 2012 10:17

minihousenut

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/progressB.shtml#y1950

They are not transcribed yet on that website

Sandra

Sandra Report 7 Jun 2012 13:56

thankyou for the messages, i dont know for certain whether they were still in tonbridge when darren was born, so have been searching the general kent area, i know there is practically nothing to go on, just kinda hoping that someone on here may know him, or that he may try to find us through here.
I have a possible lead, so fingers crossed
Thanks xx