Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for my grandfather

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beverley

Beverley Report 1 Jun 2012 16:53

Hi,Looking for my mothers father , the only details I have,
Name,Victor Henderson from London,do not know date of birth or whether he had a middle name.Could be quite possible my mother has brothers and sisters out there!Last time she saw him was at Eastbourne,she seems to think she was about seven.She is now seventy six, the chances are he may already be deceased,but even still it would fab if we could find any information about him, whether it be friends or family.Thankyou.

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Jun 2012 17:36

There are only a few Victor Henderson births in London/Middlesex in likely time span.. given DOB of your mother and likely age of her father, but he might of course not have been born there.

have a look on Freebmd.co.uk..

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 1 Jun 2012 19:07

Does she remember why she was in Eastbourne? This would have been during the war.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 1 Jun 2012 19:09

How old was your grandmother when she had your mother? You have to figure Victor could have been of a similar age.

Where was your mother born and where was your grandmother from?

Rose

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 2 Jun 2012 13:54

Did he marry your grandmother?