Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John McCarron (Birth Name) 1982

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Giada

Giada Report 24 May 2012 20:39

From Giada, Matt & Family,

Please can anyone help us

We have obtained more information regarding our half brother John McCarron (Birth name), we are 100 percent sure you were the baby kissed and blessed by Pope John Paul ii on his departure (3/06/1982) at Cardiff airport. If anyone has any information please contact us, he has another family in Italy waiting and hoping he will be in contact.

Thank you

Giada <3 :-)

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 24 May 2012 20:47

Giada, not sure why you have started another thread! Better to add to original one. If you duplicate threads there is a danger people will repeat advice and then get a bit grumpy!

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/living_relatives/thread/1300598

Jan

Giada

Giada Report 31 May 2012 08:45

Jan, so sorry not replied sooner to your message.

I am not clear on this thread information, I thought any info I could find out
it would be better to just add a message on the board.

Many thanks for your advice, will try not to make the mistake again.

Kind regards

Giada