Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Deborah samantha Matthews

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 May 2012 13:44

I am looking for my daughter, last seen back in the 70's born 1971 in Malta. last known contact was Retford Nottingham mothers maiden name Werry :-)

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 24 May 2012 14:00

I assume she was born about then looking at other births with this name combination. I can't see her birth though.
It's a bit tricky for people on here to help in a way, as we do not know the circumstances (and do not need to, I hasten to add!).
Have you tried the usual - facebook, friends reunited?
Jan

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 24 May 2012 22:37

Is her name likely to have changed? Did her mother remarry?

Click on Add Reply at the top and don't edit your original post as you did to answer Jan's questions. If you do that, we won't know if you've responded.

Rose

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 24 May 2012 22:51

Please remove her birth date!! Not necessary and violates her privacy.
Jan

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 May 2012 11:52

I would have thought that the mother did remarry at some time, and my daughter would presumable have married as well but i do not have any details of that

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 25 May 2012 12:33

What about the other children? Would it be an option to contact them instead, if it proves difficult to find Deborah?
Jan

Unknown

Unknown Report 25 May 2012 16:00

I do not know of any other children that she may have had. When I last saw her, I arranged to go up the following week, but she had flown by then. I have been trying to find them eversince

Rambling

Rambling Report 25 May 2012 16:30

What was her mother's first name?

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 25 May 2012 16:53

If her mother is who I think she is, she (her mother) had quite a few siblings. I do not know your circumstances of course, but might it be possible to contact them? You can find her birth and those of her siblings on Freebmd:
http://www.freebmd.org.uk
One brother in particular has a distinctive first name.
Jan

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 25 May 2012 18:46

Also, the maternal grandmother is showing on 192.com

Rose