Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pennie Woodruff from Vancouver Canada

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Radioman

Radioman Report 20 May 2012 16:20

I am trying to locate this lady I think she is a relative of my wife she posted a message on Ancestry.com in 2000 but seems to have given up as I have tried to contact her with no results.
It looks like she is the daughter of my wifes cousin or perhaps grandaughter but since her grandparent moved to Canada after WW1 we have lost contact with them the grandparents name was Ellen Barclay and they came from Plumstead/ Woolwich then Kent now SE London Ellen married a Clarence Woodruff after she moved to Canada with her mother in 1927 she was born in 1919

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 20 May 2012 17:26

There is a Pennie L. Woodruff on Canada White Pages (just google) aged 50-54. Might that fit?

http://www.whitepages.ca/name/Pennie-Woodruff/

Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 20 May 2012 17:28

Also- if you think Vancouver is likely, there are only 9 listings there for Woodruffs, so might be worth contacting them to see if there is a link.
Jan

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 20 May 2012 19:05

Previous thread for info:

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1284057?page=1