Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking For A Jackie Rickus

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pamela Rose

Pamela Rose Report 19 May 2012 18:37

Can anyone help im looking for a Jackie Rickus who was born in 1960 in Birmingham. Her mothers name was Amy Lagoe and her father was David Rickus.Thank's

jax

jax Report 19 May 2012 19:23

Did you follow up with Paula on your other thread?

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/living_relatives/thread/1299887

jax

jax Report 19 May 2012 21:39

There is a tree with her in so you could try to contact the tree owner, but I can only see a birth for her

Pamela Rose

Pamela Rose Report 20 May 2012 13:57

hello jax,
i have contacted the tree owner a few weeks ago, i know that jackie was most likely addopted in the 60s its a long story, but just wonder what as happend to her,thank you again jax. pam,

Flip

Flip Report 20 May 2012 14:34

If you are not sure whether she was adopted you could get a copy of her birth certificate - it will state if she was. If you need the reference number let us know & somone can PM it.

As Jax has already said, there's no sign of a marriage or death in that name, nor on 192.com, but if adopted she could be called anything. As you are not a sibling or parent I don't think you could be included on the adoption contact register.