Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Evelyn Brenda Bangay born 1927

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stokes81

Stokes81 Report 18 May 2012 13:03

I'm looking for a 1st cousin once removed on my dad's side of my family her full name is Evelyn Brenda Bangay but she is more commanly know by her middle Brenda she born in 1927 in Nether-Wallop in Hampshie to Charles Henry Bangay & Mary Frances Bangay (nee Stokes) she was married twice her 1st husband Albert Reginald Lockie (known Ray Or Raymond) but going by the marriage certificates I have Albert was still married to someone else when he married Evelyn . Evelyn married again to Edward Peter Mills they had daughter Sara in 1965 .Evelyn's last known address was in Sydenham London I got the address from her husbands death certificate but that was 12 years ago I think she possibly moved since then I haven't found a death record for her but its possible she died after 2005 as that is as far as the records go but Evelyn could still be alive as she would be about 84 by now if any one anything it would help thanks

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 18 May 2012 13:45

Have you tried 192.com or the bt phone book

Roy

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 18 May 2012 13:46

Duplicate post......although the original has clearly been deleted, along with any replies which may have been added to it.

Stokes81

Stokes81 Report 18 May 2012 22:40

Yes this is a duplicate post i put it in wrong section & I have tryed 192 but there a lots of E.Mills's about its hard workout the right one

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 19 May 2012 00:25

There are only a handful of Evelyn B Mills on 192. There was one in Sydenham in 2002.

Rose

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 19 May 2012 10:03

Might it be easier to look for her daughter? There are only 2 possible marriages as far as I can see, one in the place she was born.
I shall PM what I have found.
Jan

Stokes81

Stokes81 Report 24 May 2012 14:06

I got interesting letter in the post this morning Brenda Mills aka Evelyn Brenda Milsl (nee Bangay) has replyed to my letter she's alive & well still living in Sydenham in London and her older sister is also still alive Brenda's daughter Sara is going email me soon its such great news :-D

trailertrash

trailertrash Report 24 May 2012 15:19

It is so nice to read about a happy ending. Well done and good luck.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 24 May 2012 15:46

That's great - thanks for letting us know.
Jan