Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

raymond sutton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LJD

LJD Report 17 May 2012 21:41

looking for any details of raymond sutton born in 1929 in haverfordwest, any family he may have

patchem

patchem Report 18 May 2012 00:23

As he may still be alive, could you state what your connection to him is?
Also, have you looked for any marriages or children on free bmd?
Have you looked to see if anyone on here has him in their tree?
Thank-you

Lynski

Lynski Report 18 May 2012 01:15

Related thread -

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/living_relatives/thread/1299723

LJD

LJD Report 18 May 2012 19:47

ive been told that he married and had children but him his wife and 1 child died in a car crash, cant find a marriage cert or death cert on here only his birth cert! well hes meant to b my grandfather!

patchem

patchem Report 19 May 2012 16:15

If he is meant to be your grandfather, when was your mother or father born, so we know he was alive at about that time?
If you have his exact date of birth we can use that to help search for deaths.
Thanks

LJD

LJD Report 19 May 2012 17:28

my dad was born in 1954, but raymond had nothing to do with my dad he moved away and married and had more children, which i think 2 r still alive! raymond had a sister nyria who has now died and a brother graham who was my uncle through my nans sister married him he has now died grahams children my cousins dont know much about raymond
many thanks for the information
Lisa

patchem

patchem Report 19 May 2012 17:59

If he died after 1970 you can search by exact date of birth - get his birth certificate to help you.
Also, when you say 'moved away' - where to?
Thanks.