Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Foskett Girls

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pat

Pat Report 17 May 2012 14:09

Does anyone know of the Foskett girls that lived in East Finchley,Mum Beatrice,I am a cousin and would like to know if they are still around.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 17 May 2012 15:38

Do you know their first names - and when are we looking at? If a while back you need to find marriages for them - assuming they did marry of course. When did you last see them?
Jan

patchem

patchem Report 17 May 2012 20:17

I think this could be Beatrice's marriage (because I think Pat has Bracy as a surname)
Marriages Dec 1934
Bracey Beatrice Foskett Barnet 3a 1532
Foskett William G L Bracey Barnet 3a 1532

This marriage would give 3 daughters, showing on free bmd.
Births 1935
Foskett Audrey M
Births 1937
Foskett Doreen L
Births 1939
Foskett Shirley A

Possible marriage for Audrey sent by pm

Possible marriage for Doreen sent.

There are several Shirley A Foskett marriages, but will send the Hendon one, as the other sisters seem to marry there.

patchem

patchem Report 17 May 2012 20:31

If I have found the correct sisters, and the correct marriages, then unfortunately this could be a death:
Doreen Lilian Yeoman
Birth Date: 27 Dec 1936
Date of Registration: Aug 1989
Age at Death: 52
Registration district: Hendon
Inferred County: Middlesex
Volume: 13
Page: 477