Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My daughter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Norman John

Norman John Report 7 May 2012 15:30

Hiya, i am very new to this but i would love to find my daughter whom i have not seen for many years,who was born in Oldham in 1986 and was (I think) married in 2003. her maiden name was Anne Marie Smith and (I think) she was married to a James Turner (also of Oldham) i have a diagnosis of Early onset dementia and cannot remember dates ect and would love to contact her before this disease takes over. If there is any doubt please just google Norman Mc Namara and you will see that i am an active campaigner here in Devon to try and make things better for pepole with this awful disease, thank you so much, Norman Mc Namara

Jonesey

Jonesey Report 7 May 2012 18:54

Norman,

Unfortunately I cannot be of any direct help to you but I wish you well with your search and well with your cause.

Just for reference:

http://www.dementiapartnerships.org.uk/tag/norman-mcnamara/

Norman John

Norman John Report 7 May 2012 19:07

Thank you so much and thank you for the link, best wishes, Norrms and family

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 7 May 2012 19:11

Hi Norman.

You could also try looking for her on Friends Reunited and Facebook.

Good luck...Prickles.

Rambling

Rambling Report 7 May 2012 19:30

PM sent of 192. Com entry.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 7 May 2012 19:37

She lists herself as Anne-Marie on her marriage.

I see them on 192.com but her age is listed as 50-54. It has been wrong before though.

Rose

Rambling

Rambling Report 7 May 2012 19:47

Norman, If that is not the right one, it would still be worth going through the entries on 192.com...if she hasn't married yet there are a number of entries for Anne-Marie Smith which could be worth checking.

jax

jax Report 7 May 2012 19:56

Unless you know she married in 2003...it seems a bit young in this day and age to marry at 16

Rambling

Rambling Report 7 May 2012 20:23

I wonder if AnneMarie's mother was also Anne Marie? which would make sense of there being an Anne Marie Smith and the Anne-Marie Turner listed together..? Just a thought, only because i have not seen a maiden and married name listed together before on 192?