Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Vivienne Redfern

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janette

Janette Report 6 May 2012 17:00

Hi can you help please.
my grand fathers brother was called John Redfern born sheffield 1922 he married a Joan Bluff in Sheffield im trying to find there daughter Vivienne my mum thinks she was born in sheffield and might have a brother and sister dont know if she married,my mum was born in 1942 and thinks Vivienne might have been born about 1944 but when mum married and moved away lost touch can you help thanks.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 6 May 2012 17:02

There are 4 siblings. Will PM details for you to search.
Jan

Janette

Janette Report 6 May 2012 17:04

Thank you.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 6 May 2012 17:05

I do not see a marriage for Viviene (this is the spelling on the birth entry, no middle initial). so might be worth checking 192.com.
Jan