Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just a reminder re stated ages on

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rambling

Rambling Report 3 May 2012 11:02

192.com.

Don't discount a possible match because the age or 'cohabitee' is incorrect.

There are errors in both age (5 years +) and previous inhabitants of the address ( previous tenants, landlord etc) may be listed with that person though they no longer live there.

Posting this because a number of people searching have commented lately that they have discounted people on the grounds mentioned, without making sure.

jax

jax Report 3 May 2012 14:47

Very true RR,

I would love to know who these other two women are who live with my OH they dont show when I search by my name though. Also he has aged quite a lot, will have to trade him in for a younger model :-D

Rambling

Rambling Report 3 May 2012 20:47

lol Jax, I hope the two mysterious ladies are doing all the housework while you relax with a cuppa ;-)