Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

just alittle help will do thanks

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

stuart

stuart Report 19 Apr 2012 13:57

hi all im stu been on here before but been ill for awhile but im back and would really appreciate some help tryin to find my living relitives
mum (susan reilly nee dixon also known as myffanwy) had 2 sibs john and i think christine /christina sadly mum & john have left us ive never met or heard any one speak of mums brother sister or parents but from the info ive collected up to know i think mums parents may have been
frederick dixon & doreen dixon (nee bickerstaffe)
i have reson to belive christine or christina moved to the rochdale area at some point but could find anything their
if it helps both both mum & brother had hd and from the snippets of ifo ive got doreen also had
all help is very much appreciated
thanks for listening to me dribble
kind regards
stu

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 19 Apr 2012 14:36

There is indeed a Christina who matches your info, as you obviously already know. No matching John though at first glance.

There is a possible marriage in Bury 1971, might this fit?

I shall send birth/marriage info via PM.

Jan

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 19 Apr 2012 16:56

Another possible sibling for Susan

PM sent

Regards Jackie

Lynne From Up North !!

Lynne From Up North !! Report 19 Apr 2012 18:32

Hi Stuart,

I have nudged your previous thread to the top of the Genealogy Chat Board.

Lynne

Lynski

Lynski Report 19 Apr 2012 22:09

For reference, this is the thread on the Genealogy board -

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1282601

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 19 Apr 2012 23:04

Apparently Stuart has now made contact with some family members, so a positive outcome.
jan

stuart

stuart Report 19 Jun 2012 00:08

thanks to all who helped much appreciated unsung heros !! :-D