Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Barry who was fostered in Tenterden, Kent

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ruth

Ruth Report 15 Apr 2012 16:43

I am looking for a Barry who would be in his late 60's now, he was fostered for some time in the 50's by my Grandparents, Denis and Sylvia Wood, probably for about 2 years, in Tenterden in Kent. My father would love to make contact with his 'big brother' as he remembers him. My fathers name was Adrian and he was aged 4-5 at the time. Sadly we do not know his surname.

If anyone knows anything we would love to hear from you!

jax

jax Report 15 Apr 2012 16:47

If you have no idea of his surname it is going to be impossible to find him I'm affraid

Ruth

Ruth Report 15 Apr 2012 16:58

Well yes but the point in the post is that hopefully somebody might remember! Fingers crossed hey! :-)

KINGSMILL

KINGSMILL Report 16 Apr 2012 05:32

If BARRY was of school age .......you could check the local schools
& if they do not have the records then the local archives may have them.

When Barry was enrolled at school, your grandfather would be down as his next of kin & the home address as well will be there.

GOOD LUCK

Ruth

Ruth Report 16 Apr 2012 22:12

Good idea thank you, we are doing it now as we know what school he went to. Thank you for your help will let you know if we have any luck!