Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Andrea Seeling

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bernard

Bernard Report 13 Apr 2012 16:34

There was an Andrea Seeling listed on the 2002 census living in Rugby Warwickshire.I am interested to see if anyone knows her and if she is related to me.I have the same unusual surname.She has a married name now or has left the country,or otherwise!
Bernard

Jonesey

Jonesey Report 13 Apr 2012 18:02

Bernard,

There only appears to have been 2 Seeling births registered in England or Wales between1916 and 2005, One of them is yours. The other, a female is 5 years older than yourself. She does have an "A" as her second initial but there is no way of knowing what name that stands for.

Strangely despite so few recorded births there a quite a number of Seeling marriages registered. I have looked at the male Seeling marriages but none appear to have married an Andrea.

If the Andrea was on an electoral register in 2002 then she must have been born no later than 1984.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 13 Apr 2012 18:11

I agree Jonesey - can't see anything for this person apart from the 192.com entry.
have you looked at the actual entry Bernard - might be a clue there, there will be an address at least.
I assume you have checked out other members with Seelings in their trees?
jan

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 13 Apr 2012 19:17

Jonesey,

I'm seeing 25 births in that period.

Rose

Kay????

Kay???? Report 13 Apr 2012 19:55

Try a google for her name......

One in Germany.

,2002 was a house share by the looks of it

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 14 Apr 2012 13:15

Hello Bernard,

If you do as brummiejan suggests, you will find that the name isn't that unusual - there are 180 matches in trees on this site. Maybe worth you checking through. Cx

Bernard

Bernard Report 16 Apr 2012 08:58

Thanks everyone.The Seeling name has somewhat disappeared.I guess this was just "clutching at straws"Andrea was probably a visiting |German student[very popular German name which is where my family is reputed to come from originally!]Anyway thanks again for your inputs.
Bernard