Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

relatives in canada.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

anis

anis Report 11 Apr 2012 20:17

desperate to find relatives in canada my aunt violet black born in england 1922 married a canadian service man owen j neilson in surrey england in 1945.she emigrated to canada in 1946 taking with her her two sons,john owen neilson birth 1943 surrey england and victor neilson birth1945.aunt violet passed away 20 may 1988 in surrey vancouver canada.in may 1953 her daughter gladys c black traveled out to canada to her mother gladys was born 1941 in england. she traveled alone aged 11 years on the passenger records its says B.D.E.S. c/o prob means british dependents emigration service. would be grateful for any leads. if it helps the address violet was traveling too was Mrs.l.neilson 274e 21st avenue canada. any relatives would be great.my mother was violets sister her name was barbara ellen fuller nee black.thanks

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 11 Apr 2012 22:42

Have you tried here?

http://www.whitepages.ca/

Rose

anis

anis Report 12 Apr 2012 10:15

rose have tried white paper got a few leads that i thought may be the ones i was looking for? i have also written to a few of the addresses i found and had very nice replys but no joy. im at a loss as to what else i can do to find anyone.time is ticking by for me now and i would love to let my children know that they do have more relatives over seas. thanks so much for your feed back am very grateful.