Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Peter J and Carol A Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Apr 2012 00:51

I am searching for my half brother and sister. Peter was born 1946 in Hendon and Carol was born 1948 in Harrow. Parents names Dennis Morgan and Irene D Morgan nee Graham. Their parents divorced in the late 40s early 50s. From the information given to me by my father (Dennis) before he passed away he believed that Peter and Carol had been told he was killed in WW2. Their Grandparents on dads side were Matthew and Lillian, they also had 2 Uncles Cyril and Ron and an Aunt Irene.
If anyone can help with my search I would be very very grateful.
Peter and Carol have family in New Zealand who would love to make contact.

Lynski

Lynski Report 11 Apr 2012 02:49

Have you tried Search Trees on this site?

If you find a possible match you can contact the tree owner to see if you have a connection.

KINGSMILL

KINGSMILL Report 11 Apr 2012 08:21

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/ancestors/thread/590933

ADDRESS / TELEPHONE FOR FIRST WIFE

will look again for Carol as it may be awkward to contact Irene !! :-S

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Apr 2012 21:33

My heartfelt thanks KINGSMILL the information is spot on, yes it would be wrong for me to contact Irene.